Win KBC Jackpot 7 Crore by Answering 16 Question at Kaun Banega Crorepati 2018 – 16 Questions needed to answer and you can Win KBC Jackpot of 7 Crore:
KBC Jackpot Question for 7 Crore
Kaun banega Crorepati Season 10 is back now and its airing from 3rd September, 2018 as this year their tagline is #KabTakRokoge We all know how much popular this show is for Indian Audience. And any person can win KBC Jackpot by answering the question.
16 Question and here is you KBC Jackpot
KBC is always helping contestant to reach their goal so to win 7 crore you have to answer 16 question for that you will be having 4 lifeline which you can use it at any time when you are unable to answer the question.
KBC ka salaam har uss Hindustani ko, jisne kabhi haar nahi maani. Apne prayaas se har kathinaayee se poochha, #KabTakRokoge. Amitabh Bachchan aur #KBC ki ek khaas peshkash, iss exclusive Facebook premiere mein. Click here to get a reminder. Shuru ho raha hai KBC ka duswaan adhyaay, 3 Sept se Mon-Fri, raat 9 baje.
KBC Jackpot Dhanvriksh has been to Dhanalaya
There will by 16 question to reach at KBC Jackpot Question and the first question will be for 1,000/- and last question will be for 7 crore. Which every person who set on Hot Seat dreams to reach it out, bellow we have mention proper details for the question:
- 1st Question: 1,000/ (One Thousand Rupees)
- 2nd Question: 2,000/- (Two Thousand Rupees)
- 3rd Question: 3,000/- (Three Thousand Rupees)
- 4th Question: 5,000/- (Five Thousand Rupees)
- 5th Question: 10,000/- (Ten Thousand Rupees)
- 6th Question: 20,000/- (Twenty Thousand Rupees)
- 7th Question: 40,000/- (Forty Thousand Rupees)
- 8th Question: 80,000/- (Eighty Thousand Rupees)
- 9th Question: 1,60,000/- (One Lack Sixty Thousand Rupees)
- 10th Question: 3,20,000/- (Three Lack Twenty Thousand Rupees)
- 11th Question: 6,40,000/- (Six Lack Forty Thousand Rupees)
- 12th Question: 12,50,000/- (Twelve Lack Fifty Thousand Rupees)
- 13th Question: 25,00,000/- (Twenty Five Lack Rupees)
- 14th Question: 50,00,000/- (Fifty Lack Rupees)
- 15th Question: 1,00,00,000/-(One Crore)
- 16th Question 7,00,00,000/- ( Seven Crore)