Hello Friends, here we have updates some most important general knowledge question and answer. This question is a Multi Choose Objective types.
So, all participants choose one right answer to the question and send your answer given below in the comment box.
What is the term for the Islamic practice of charity, often done to ward off troubles?
- 1 What is the term for the Islamic practice of charity, often done to ward off troubles?
- 2 What surname do the businessmen Ghansyam Das, Basant Kumar, Krishna Kumar, Aditya Vikram and Kumar Mangalam share?
- 3 Which of these is measured in ‘cusec’?
- 4 According to a Hindi song, which of these is Yamla Pagla Deewana?
- 5 Which fort in Rajasthan is also known as ‘Sonar Quila’ or ‘The Golden Fort’?
- 6 Through which of these mountain ranges is India’s longest railway tunnel constructed?
- 7 Which of these names is literally meaning 'river'?
- 8 Cristiano Ronaldo is a professional player of which game?
- 9 Which country is also called 'Down Under'?
- 10 Which of these painting styles is named after the name of a place in Tamil Nadu?