KBC JIO User Registration 2018 Live Start on 6th June KBC JIO Exclusive Window – KBC Registration Online 2018 Season 10 Start on 6th June with asking 14 Questions on kbc.sonyliv.com:
KBC Registration 2018 for JIO Users
Hello Kaun Banega Crorepati Contender, we have another great news for all of them and also the candidates, who will want to apply for KBC Season 10 2018. KBC Registration for daily questions is close. Now it will be going to start registration for JIO Users only on 6th June 2018. JIO Users have grat chance to register for Kaun Banega Crorepati 2018 Season 10 and seat in front of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.
KBC JIO Users Question 6th June 2018
After over the KBC Daily Questions Contest, an author has released a new update of Jio Exclusive Window from 6th June 8:30 pm onwards, so many of people searching information about it. But it has given here, so stay tuned with us and read below details. Below we have provided rules and regulations for participation in KBC.
Answer : A) Kulbhushan Jadhav
KBC JIO Registration Question 2018
- The candidate, who is select for a first round, they all will be shortly able to call for the audition round, and it will hold at various cities on certain timing.
- The selected participate candidates, who are not able to appear in an audition, they all will call for fastest finger round.
- General Knowledge Game Show KBC Season 10, which produced by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd.
- FFF means Fastest Finger First, which means, the candidate, who will give answer speedily, he/she get a chance to sit on a hot seat.
- KBC has started first round for daily questions round, which was launched on 6 June 2018
KBC Question Answer for JIO user
- Now tomorrow 6th June 2018 it will star JIO Pass Round Period, which contests only JIO Users will able to register for KBC 10 and its timing 6th June 2018.
- The candidates can able to register via IVR & SMS and its number is IVR- 5052525 01-04, SMS- 509093. SMS Charge will be applicable for 509093- Up to 3 Rs. per SMS. IVR Rate is for 5052525- up to Rs 6.99 for 60 Second pulse and condition apply.
- IVR- 505252501-04 is available for operators like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Idea, Tata, Reliance, Telenor, BSNL Mobiles, and Landlines.
- You can able to send SMS of this method: KBC<Space>A/B/C/D<Space><Age(Completed Years as on 6th June 2018><Space><Gender(M/F/O) Send to 509093.
KBC JIO User Question and Answer
- First JIO Pass Round Period SMS method is KBC<Space>A/B/C/D. if any candidates show error for Invalid Format, so use it: KBC<Space>A/B/C/D to send on 509093 charges will be applicable.
- For IVR you can able to call on 5052525-01 to 04. Its method work as for 5052525- 01 means your answer is A, if you press 02, so your answer is B, press 03, so your answer is C and presses 04, so your answer is D.
- Also, you can able to select language on IVR for excellent English so press 1, for Hindi Press 2.
KBC Today Question JIO Exclusive Window
- How to answering by using Website:
- First of all visit website of www.sonyliv.com
- Select your answer option A/B/C/D and provide information like your age, gender.
- Enter your name and fill up contact details.
- Enter your location, which belongs to your phone numbers.
NOTE: Candidates Age must have above 18 years as on 6th June 2018.