KBC 2019 Registration Important Dates for Online Registration, KBC SonyLiv App & SMS Check Complete Details here:
KBC 2019 Registration Important Dates
All the Kaun Banega Crorepati fans, here on this post we have provided all the information reading to the all round of the KBC Registration 2019. So, those who are interested in KBC, Please read this whole article and daily visit the official website of KBC
KBC Online Registration 2019: First Round Spell
One opposition question having four Multi Choose answer options will be announced every day during the registration of the KBC Show beginning from 1st May to 12th May 2019. For select mobile networks (Idea/ Vodafone/ Airtel/ BSNL/ Uninor/ Reliance Jio blocking ant calls made from a PCO, including internet subscribers registering form the official website of Kaun Banega Crorepati at www.kbc-sonyliv.com. And Users that log through the Sony Liv Apps accessible on Android/ IOS platforms.
How To Register for KBC 2019
The first round spells KBC Host Amitabh Bachchan will ask a total number of five unique questions during the First Round Spell. The advertising will be released inviting all viewers to register for the KBC Season 10 Registration. The Mobile/ Telephone Line, SMS Acceptance, online and mobile application consent for each question of the First Round Spell shall be open for the Next 24 Hours beginning from 8:30 PM to the Next Day 8:29:59 PM only each day during the First Round Spell.
Important Dates on KBC 2019 Registration
The process of KBC Online Registration, SMS, IVRS
- The SMS Rate for involvement is as follows:
- For 509093 – Upto Rs.3/- Charge per SMS
- The IVRS Rates for commitment are as follows:
- For 5052525 – Upto Rs. 6.99/- for a 60 Seconds Pulse Charges
How to Answer Through SMS?
First Round Spell of KBC Registration 2019: KBCA/B/C/D<age (Completed years=””as=””on=””june=””2019=””> For e.g. KBC A 24 M
- The Following data filed will be stored (1) Number form which SMS is Accepted (2) Message (3) Date of acceptance (4) Time of acceptance (5) response sent (Valid/Invalid)
- Contestant In Case of Problems in the format of SMS, the feedback message will read along the lines of “Invalid Format. SMS KBCA/B/C/D to send 509093. Tncs on kbc.sonyliv.com. Upto Rs. 3/- Charge of Per SMS
How to Answer Using KBC SonyLiv Apps & Official Website
- First, all the contestant download the application/ Website at www.kbc-sonyliv.com and click on KBC Online Registration Concept
- Please select their answer Option (A/B/C/D) and provide your details
- Then enter your contact number. If candidates you will select we will call you Only those number you have come in the online registration process.
- Now enter your location, interested candidates age should be complete 18 years and Citizen of India
- Then Select your Gender (Male/Female/Other).
- Last click on then send answer button