KBC 2018 Registration Starting Date 18th June 2018 Online Registration Form – Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 10 Registration Details Here:
KBC 10 Registration Starting Date 18th June
The Mega superstar of the Hindi film industry Amitabh Bachan is coming back to the small screen with his famous television show, Kaun Banega Crorepati. The show has holed every one of us with it from past seventeen years. The Sony TV always airs this mega show and last weekend channel has aired the promo of the KBC Season 10, where Mr. Bachann is inviting people to start registration for the show.
KBC Registration Question will update at 8:30 PM..!
KBC 2018 Registration Starting Date
The KBC 2018 Registration for the first round will begin on the 6th June Onwards. The 10 questions are going to asked with typical four options and desired contestant need to answer one of the questions right to enter the next level of auditions. The registration process is going to very simple, and for the more details, please read the article fully.
Also Read: KBC Audition 2018 Date, Schedule and Venue
Modes of Kaun Banega Crorepati 10 Registration
The KBC makers have given three methods to register the contestants themselves for the glorious ninth season of a Kaun Banega Crorepati, which is as:
- You can apply via official KBC website
- You Can apply via mobile /SMS/ IVR
- You Can Apply via KBC official Mobile app
- You can select any mode as per your convince.
KBC Season 10 Starting Date via official website
KBC 2018 Registration Starting Date: The contestants can easily visit the official website of KBC of or of the Sony TV to register their entry and answer the question. The steps are very to apply online for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 10. They are as:
- The contestants need to login to the official website of KBC 10 or can visit Sony TV website @ www.sonytv.com.
- On the website open the link of the question asked and select the right option for the question (A, B, C, D)
- Then you have to enter your correct personal information.
- The contestant need fill out their contact number of the zone.
- They need to enter their date of birth, and every contestant should be of 18 years at the time of registration.
- The gender of the participant is also asked to fill.
More News: KBC Season 10 Online Registration Process
KBC Registration 2018 via Mobile /SMS/ IVR
You can easily get register with the KBC Season 10 with the help of your cellular device. The different service provider has given various options to register with the KBC. So you need to follow instructions as per your cellular service provider like AIRTEL, RELIANCE, JIO, VODAFONE, IDEA, AND UNINOR are the service provider which allows you to participate in the Kaun Banega Crorepati 2018.
- The BSNL landline users can also apply for the KBC 10. TTHR IVR means calling the KBC team to register your right answer, for example
- Type 5052525 and your answer like 01 if your answer is A, 02 if your answer is B, 03 if your answer is c and 04 if your answer is D.
- The SMS means texting the answer to the KBC. For example,
- Type your answer like KBC<SPACE><AGE MUST BE 18 AS ON 17TH JULY 2017 > <GENDER M /F > AND SEND IT TO 509093.
Find This her: KBC 2018 Season 10 Latest News & Updates
KBC 2018 Registration via Mobile App
The Contestant registers easily by downloading SONY LIV app on their smart devices and register themselves quickly for the KBC 2018 Registration from 6 June 2018.
- The desirable applicants need to download the Sony Liv App from the official website of the Sony TV.
- In the mobile App, you need to enter your personal information like name, date of birth and gender.
- Then select the correct option for the question (A, B, C, D) precisely.
“So that’s the whole procedure of KBC 10 registration, I hope you will become next Crorepati this year.”