Download the KBC Daily Quiz Official APP
KBC Quiz 3: Today KBC Question and Answer: Dear Friends, Each Day Here we have provided 10 question and you have to answer it in given below comment box. Friends, this general knowledge question through you have to upgrade your knowledge so doesn’t miss to send question answer.
Here you will have attempt total 10 question. You must score at least 7 answers to qualified today’s quiz. At end of this page, the final result will be displayed.
Mother Teresa was released a ‘saint’ by which of these Popes?
- 1 Mother Teresa was released a ‘saint’ by which of these Popes?
- 2 RTGS, NEFT and IMPS pertain to which activity?
- 3 In the Ramayana, who among these did not participate in the Battle of Lanka?
- 4 National Unity Day is observed across India on 31st October to commemorate the birth anniversary of which Indian political figure?
- 5 In which sport did Maharaja Karni Singh represent India at the Olympic Game 5 times between 1960 and 1980?
- 6 One is most likely to get access to which of these services using Wi-Fi?
- 7 Which of these Hindi names means ‘morning’?
- 8 Which of these food items is usually deep fried, not baked?
- 9 Krishi Bhawan serves as the headquarters for which of these Union Ministries?
- 10 Which image appears on the flip side of the new 2000 rupee note, launched in 2016?