Hello friends, here we have provided 10 Kaun Banega Crorepati General Knowledge Question and Option. You can choose one right option and write your answer given below comment box.
This question is most important general knowledge question for upcoming KBC Season. Participants Send your answer and improve their knowledge.
The Airport of which Indian city is named after Raja Bhoj of the Parmara dynasty?
- 1 The Airport of which Indian city is named after Raja Bhoj of the Parmara dynasty?
- 2 In 2017, Captain Anny Divya became the world’s youngest woman commander to fly which aircraft?
- 3 Which of these festivals usually falls eight days after Rakshabandhan?
- 4 Which of these fruits gets its English name from an Arabic word which can be translated as ‘dates from India’?
- 5 Which of the following is the largest constituent of human blood by volume?
- 6 What form o literature are Kalidasa’s ‘Raghuvamsha’ and ‘Kumarasambhava’?
- 7 In the English language, how many numbers from 1 to 100 have the letter ‘a’ in their spellings?
- 8 In Mathematics, ‘chakravriddhi’ and ‘saadhaaran’ are two methods of calculating which one of the following?
- 9 Which of these national flags is also called the ‘Tricolore’?
- 10 If someone is looking at a ‘darpan’ what object would they be looking at?