Well Come Back Friends, Today’s we have update 10 new Kaun Banega Crorepati General Knowldege Question ans his Answer, you can choose only one answer and play game.
This Quiz Game through you can approve your General Knowledge and best chance to get hot seat in next KBC Season 10. please give me send your answer given below in the comment box.
The only Indian to win the Nobel prize in physics is?
- 1 The only Indian to win the Nobel prize in physics is?
- 2 The temple of Konark was built by Narasimha of the:
- 3 Rigveda Samhita denotes one-fourth of its hymns to:
- 4 Which among the following was used to create sculptures in the Mathura school of art that flourished around 1st century AD?
- 5 In ancient India, the area around which among the following modern areas was known as “Golden Chersonese” ?
- 6 The ancient Indian text Panchasiddhantika deals with the 5 principles of which among the following?
- 7 Gandhara School of art is related to which of the following dynasties?
- 8 Who among the following started the practice of military governships in India , by leaving the military governors called “Strategos” in India?
- 9 Which among the following river is most described in Rig-Veda?
- 10 In Buddhism, Patimonkha deals with which among the following?